Δευτέρα 22 Ιουνίου 2015

Cupcakes everywhere!!!

I'm so glad being a part of The Cutting Cafe's very talented Design Team! 
This week we are featuring projects using a variety of CUPCAKE FILES.......The Cafe offers loads of CUPCAKE SETS...you can find them all here. So sit back and enjoy a CUPCAKE ON US.
                                                      I made a cupcake box

After having a problem with my pc I couldn't cut the box with my silhouette cameo, but there's nothing to worry about because you'll get the files in pdf too, so you can hand cut them, like I did!
So there's no need to have a cutting machine for purchasing an order!

Step by "The Cutting Cafe" to see what our talented DT made to inspire you!
Be sure to leave a comment to win any 3 sets of your choice.

Love


2 σχόλια:

Lisa Minckler είπε...

Phew....took me forever and a day to figure out how to leave you a message on here, but I finally did and wanted to say, welcome aboard to the team and your box is OUT OF THIS WORLD beautiful. I love the embellishments on the top. My nickname is bird, so I may be partial..LOL.
This is so cute and I can't wait to see what else you create.
hugs to you,
Lisa x

Christina Panetsou είπε...

Hi!!!Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!! I'm so glad being part of this so talented DT!!!
Love
Christina xxx